Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zoo shots (what you've all been waiting for!)

Hello!

Here are my favourite zoo shots. Tonight is laundry night, so I'm killing time between the wash and dry cycles. You know how it is!




(No, not a REAL dinosaur. It's Dyurpark, not Jurassic Park!)
(Below: one of the first things I saw: the Savannah! )



(Below: such a cute moment! Friends!)


(Below: Hello Mr. Elephant!)



(Below: Oh, how I loved this chip! Who could ever be anything but happy while they are this close to a chimp!)



(Below: I thought nothing could top the chip. I was wrong. )




(Below: Cool Cats. hahah such a lame thing to say.)



(Below: I'll end it here. Finally, I saw real-life lions! When went to the Granby zoo when I was four it was too hot and we missed them!)




Ok, so. . . that is a small portion of the zoo!

I just wanted to say congratulations to Jason, Michelle, and Max who were the big winners at last weekend's Paddle Tennis Tournament. It was a first-time win for all parties, I believe.
See you in 2011 Paddle Tennis Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets