Thursday, September 23, 2010

Insert Blog Title Here

Not much to report.

School photos were today so I headed down to the local thrift store for some new clothes. I got this skirt that is pretty sweet, and a few students said I looked fancy.

My personal dress code coincides with the question ''Can I get away with wearing this?,'' so, needless to say, I'm not exactly the sharpest dresser in the shed.

I'm aching to go back to Göteborg, but I think this weekend I need to relax, sleep in, and get some much needed endorphin release through exercise!!!

Today we had pasta salad lunch as the vegetarian option, and my it was great! So tasty and filling. I am so full as we speak.

All right. . . I am going to try not to fall asleep!

Nothing exciting right now. . . well, nothing post-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets