Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pajamas+ jeans equals bliss!

So, you've probably ALL been hearing about the latest craze known as 'Pajama jeans.'

Well, I have now jumped on board. Anyone who knows me knows that I am, for the most part, a lazy slob. But now, with my brand new Pajama Jeans, I can be a lazy slob in public, and everyone is none the wiser!

Essentially, they're just tights that vaguely look like jeans, but man oh man, that's good enough for me.

In other news, I now have a king-sized bed. . . . at my parents' house. So, I am counting down the days until I can sleep in heavenly bliss at home!

The weather was shitty this weekend, so I didn't go to Göteborg. I went for a run today (and froze) and am now in the process of doing my laundry.

I'll do some lesson planning, have dinner, and maybe clean this place up a bit. Nothing newsworthy, and yet, I wrote it anyways.

Here is a pj jean photo for the curious.



Note: owning Pajama Jeans did NOT make me a cooler person.

2 comments:

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets