Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Heart May be In Luskville, but my Body is in Borås. . .

Just spoke to SO many people in Luskville! :) Amazing.

Now, because my mom told me they'd be showing this blog, I thought I'd post a few more Borås pictures for people like my grandparents!

Two things I forgot about my Friday.

First, I had a powerpoint to teach common and proper nouns. To illustrate an example of a proper noun, I had a picture of fellow Canadian and fellow Salt N Pepper Hoodie wearer Justin Bieber. I didn't realize girls would actually shriek when they saw his picture!

Secondly, I had to be THE teacher who sees a student passing a note and takes it. Don't worry, I didn't do it in an embarassing way and I did not read it in front of the class (not that I could, it was likely in Swedish). So, those were interesting.


And now for something completely different!


Real-life Swedish berries! (below)



(Below: the beautiful sunset outside my bachelor pad)



(Below: Knalleland Shopping Centre, not just for humans anymore!)



(Below: JUST organized. This is as good as it gets!)



(Below: Our school, from afar. Note the beautiful mountains I wake up to every morning!)



''Wi not trei a holiday in Sweden this yör? See the loveli lakes''



(Below: cute houses right off the walking path.)


Ok, hope those were interesting and diverse!
Off to eat and play guitar!
(oh, here is my guitar. . . AND my infamous carpet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets