Sunday, March 13, 2011

The name of this post is the Talking Heads

’’I wouldn’t live here if you paid me.’’ Oh Talking Heads, how did you know to write this song about my current life situation?

I think I will only bother to write here if I actually leave Borås-, otherwise it feels self-indulgent, and besides, there are only so many ways to say: ‘I can’t wait to be home.’

In two weeks I’ll be going up to Oslo. I’ve wanted to go to Norway since I got here, so that’s something, right?

The sun also seems to be following a sort of pathetic fallacy based on my mood. Hoorah. (sarcasm alert)

Happy March Break if you’re off in Canada.

Oh, and actually, the best thing to happen to me in a long time (yes, this speaks volumes) is that I received Humpty Dumpty BBQ chips in the mail, along with turtles, dinosours, chews, and other assortments of my favourite Canadian/North American candy. MMMM. Daniel, you’re a star.

I’ll be fine, I’m really starting to run a lot, and that’s so good for the soul, and obviously I'm popping corn like there's no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets