Thursday, March 10, 2011

Homeward bound

Well, about three months left of the school year, then off to Eastern Europe for 3 ish weeks, and then home. Hej då Sverige. Hello life.

It's official, in every sense of the word.

In my last few months, I will try to be positive (TRY), eat as many goodies as I can, travel as much as I can, and try not to let the downers of Borås drag me too far down with their pushing and shoving, and general sour pussness.

Also, lamely, I will be in Sweden for Canada day. My plane leaves for Ottawa July 2nd.

I miss my records a little bit too much.

Summer of love, here I come. More importantly, Luskville and Paddle Tennis weekend, here I come. Friends and family here I come. Multiple food dates with my future wife: here I come.

1 comment:

These are a few of my favourite things. . .

  • Travel and travel-related journaling
  • the Weakerthans
  • The sound of rain at night when falling asleep
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Animals! and not eating them!
  • Crepes with nutella
  • running
  • la musique
  • outdoor concerts and festivals
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Introspection
  • Dancing when no one is around (except my family)
  • American poets